Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"I swallowed thrreee pennies!"

Oh, Brody! Not the best way to save money!! Okay, moms, I told you my next post would have more tips on how you can save money , right? Check out this site to learn about how you can not only save money on things that you already buy but how you can make money too! I just learned about this and am so excited to get started myself!!!! I've been talking to people who have saved so much! Please leave me some comments and let me know what you think. More to come so stay tuned.......

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog(s). I appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Totally something my 2 year old would do! Stopping by from the UBP to check out your blog. I just started partying yesterday. :) Great blog! Hope you are enjoying the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My parents caught my brother just as he swallowed a dime. Little did they know that earlier he'd swallowed two nickels. So they were very surprised when they thought their baby boy 'made change'. Totally true.

    ReplyDelete