Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hollywood Forever

A few weeks ago I attended a tour of Hollywood Forever Cemetary with the Art Deco Society of Los Angeles. It was so interesting! I have always enjoyed visiting cemetaries because of the history. I love the different style of headstones and they say so much about the different time periods; the epitaphs about the way people lived. I have never been afraid of cemetaries like some. I believe that there are only bones there. Peoples' souls go one of two places and since my faith in the grace of Jesus tells me where I'm going, I have nothing to fear there!

Why do we mourn departed friends
or shake at death's alarm?
'Tis but the voice that Jesus sends
to call them to his arms.







Click to play this Smilebox postcard: Hollywood Forever
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard


No comments:

Post a Comment