Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mamavation Monday!

Okay, I'm a day late but I'm here! It's been another insane couple of weeks with moving and school. This has been one of the most difficult moves ever! We had problems galore and now that we're in the house all is in total disarray. I am ready to sell everything I own. Okay, not really but I AM really close.

I have not been eating well since I don't have a working kitchen yet but I did hear about a health challenge that I'm very excited about and am very anxious to start!! It's the number one health challenge in the US with huge results! SO many of my friends have had healthy changes in their lives through this challenge and they have a team helping each other stay motivated. I have decided to join the challenge (I hope I win!!!) and build my own team. Please join me in my journey and start your own through this great 90-day challenge! Check it out here and let me know what you think. You could win!!


1 comment:

  1. You do totally get it when I said we need more hours in our day! Im sorry it has taken me so long to comment.... but its been a long week! 1 more day to go!
    Hope you have gotten all moved in! I hate moving too!!!
    Can't wait to hear about your challenge in the weeks to come!

    ReplyDelete