Thursday, August 14, 2008

Momma, there's orange poop in my cup. No, honey you mean orange pulp.

When my son said this I decided it was time to start a blog. I know everyone has these moments with their children when they say and hear things they never thought they would. Life is full of surprises and twists and turns. Some days I don't know if my friend is still my friend. Am I forgotten or is my unnamed person just busy? But for now, I know that my son loves me. I am his comfort and his support and without me he wouldn't know how to survive. It is a really good feeling to be so trusted and loved but it's scary to realize that such a precious gift was given to me. What if I mess up? For some reason God did entrust me with this gift. I hope and pray that I won't disappoint. Now I have to put all my faith and trust in Him just like my child. Without Him I wouldn't know how to survive. Thank you Brody and Rhys for the lessons you teach me. Thank you God for the lessons you teach me through them. Maybe now I know why You trusted me with such a gift. It's Good to be loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment